Michael Kevin Pollan is a prolific writer that has shaped our opinions on food (production, consumption, ethics) for decades. He is a professor at UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism and Harvard. His book How to Change Your Mind has given the psychedelics renaissance a welcome boost.
He is a founding member of the UC Berkeley Center for the Science of Psychedelics.
Michael Pollan’s work outside of psychedelics is also very much worth reading.
See more interviews/links on his own website.
- Psychedelics: The scientific renaissance of mind-altering drugs (December 2020, Youtube/Big Think)
- Michael Pollan – Psychedelics and How to Change Your Mind | Bioneers (talk)
- Michael Pollan: “How to Change Your Mind” | Talks at Google (talk)
- Michael Pollan Drops Acid – and Comes Back From His Trip Convinced (review)
- How to Change Your Mind: The New Science of Psychedelics by Michael Pollan (review)
- ‘Reluctant Psychonaut’ Michael Pollan Embraces The ‘New Science’ Of Psychedelics (interview/podcast)
- Michael Pollan — Exploring the Frontiers of Psychedelics (#365) (podcast) with Tim Ferriss
- Michael Pollan — Exploring The New Science of Psychedelics (#313) (podcast) with Tim Ferriss
- #127 – FREEDOM FROM THE KNOW (podcast) with Sam Harris