The MIND Foundation is the European (Germany-based) non-profit that connects psychedelic research and education (mind academy). It is also the organization behind the INSIGHT conference.
They are also spinning out another company (OVID) to build infrastructure for psychedelic treatments.
They themselves formed out of the non-profit FINDER.
“The MIND Foundation team consists of a mixture of paid staff, active members, interns, and volunteers. The staff is supported by about 40 active members and a growing community of more than 600 members who are organized in the MIND Members Association. Our team is interdisciplinary and consists of medical doctors, psychologists, psychotherapists, neuroscientists, researchers with a background in cultural studies, entrepreneurs, philosophers, and students from a variety of disciplines.”
- Henrik Jungaberle – Founder & Executive Director
- Andrea Jungaberle – Founder & Director of Collaboration and Media
- Maximilian Von Heyden – Founder
- Marvin Däumichen – Founder & Director of Research & Knowledge Exchange
- Sasha Silberberg – Director of Communications
- Sergio Pérez Rosal, Director of MIND Academny
On the scientific advisory board there are many scientists, most notably: