The Psychedelic Science Funders Collaborative (PSFC) is a community of philanthropists dedicated to supporting psychedelic medicine and science.
“The Psychedelic Science Funders Collaborative (PSFC), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, supports research on and clinical trials of physician-prescribed psychedelic medicines and patient access to these treatments. PSFC was born in 2017 out of a realization that psychedelic medicine has the potential to make an enormous impact and has an achievable path to regulatory approval, but has been systemically underfunded.”
- Joe Green – Co-Founder & President
- Graham Boyd – Co-Founder & Executive Director
- David Bronner – (member, CEO of Dr. Bronner’s)
- Psychedelic Pioneer Rick Doblin On FDA Trials Of MDMA: Most Important Reality Check Of MAPS’ 34-Year History (Forbes, May 2020)
- MAPS Receives $4,140,000 Grant from Psychedelic Science Funders Collaborative (PSFC) (MAPS)
- The Psychedelic Science Funders Collaborative – EntheoGeneration 2019 (Entheogeneration, December 2019)