Novamind has bold plans for building out a psychedelic ecosystem. One that spans from ketamine-assisted psychotherapy and psilocybin retreats to novel clinical trials. In April 2022, Novamind was acquired by Numinus.
“Novamind is building a global network of clinics and retreats that are required for a regulated psychedelics industry. We provide access to safe, legal psychedelic experiences, while advancing research for psychedelic medicine.”
They have also bought a ketamine-assisted psychotherapy clinic (formally) called Cedar Psychiatry and have invested (and since divested at a 60% profit) in Synthesis.
Novamind is listed on the CNSX under the ticker NM.
- Jesse Kaplan – Director
- Yaron Conforti – CEO & Director
- Sruli Weinreb – Director
- Nolan Ladouceur – VP & Business Development
- Reid Robison – CMO
- Novamind Closes Oversubscribed CAD$10 Million Private Placement (November 2020)
- Novamind Sponsors TheraPsil, an Advocate for the Compassionate Use of Psilocybin in Canada (July 2020)
- Novamind Closes the Acquisition of Cedar Psychiatry, a Leading Psychedelic Therapy Organization in the U.S. (July 2020)
- Novamind Announces Closing of Oversubscribed Private Placement (July 2020)
Explore more company info with a Tree membership
📰 Weekly newsletter about the business of psychedelics
📈 Extended company information (analyst view, fundraising, revenue numbers)
🪄 Priority company page updates