TheraPsil is a non-profit that wants to make psilocybin-assisted psychotherapy available to Canadians, starting with end-of-life care.
“Based in Victoria, Canada and established in 2019, TheraPsil is a non-profit coalition of healthcare professionals, patients, and advocates dedicated to obtaining legal access to psilocybin-assisted psychotherapy for Canadians.”
In August 2020, the non-profit had a breakthrough success with the approval for psilocybin use for four patients in combination with end-of-life therapy.
- 17 Canadian Healthcare Professionals Approved to Use Psilocybin for Professional Training (December 2020)
- Canada Is Allowing People With Depression to Do Psychedelic Mushrooms (Vice, November 2020)
- A Peek into Therapeutic Psilocybin Treatment (Wild Rose, November 2020)
- The first Canadian to legally consume psilocybin for medical purposes shares his experience (The Growth Op, August 2020)
- Given a Year To Live, She Turned to Shrooms and Canada Allowed It (Vice, August 2020)
- After Legal Win, What’s Next for Magic Mushrooms? (Vice, August 2020)
- Four Terminally Ill Canadians Gain Legal Right To Use Magic Mushrooms For End-Of-Life Distress (Forbes, August 2020)
- TheraPsil Seeks Permission From Health Canada to Use Psilocybin Treatments for Dying Patients (PSR, March 2019)
Explore more company info with a Tree membership
📰 Weekly newsletter about the business of psychedelics
📈 Extended company information (analyst view, fundraising, revenue numbers)
🪄 Priority company page updates