Paul Stamets is a mycologist (the study of fungi) who is known for his advocacy for the usefulness of mushrooms, amongst those also with psilocybin. He also owns a company and can be found speaking about fungi at places like TED.
From his wiki: “Paul Edward Stamets is an American mycologist and entrepreneur who sells various mushroom products through his company. He is an author and advocate of medicinal fungi and mycoremediation.”
He has written 5 books about fungi and two of those focus exclusively on psilocybin.
He sells mushroom products (e.g. grow kits) via Fungi Perfect.
You can also find him on his own YouTube channel.
He is also involved with the Microdose.me study.
He is an advisor to Quantified Citizen.
- Making Soil for Space Habitats by Seeding Asteroids with Fungi (NASA, March 2021)
He has given many talks:
- Paul Stamets: Mycology and Mushrooms as Medicines (Exponential Medicine, 2020)
- Paul Stamets — How Mushrooms Can Save You and (Perhaps) the World (The Tim Ferriss Show, November 2018)
- Joe Rogan Experience #1035 – Paul Stamets (The Joe Rogan Experience, November 2017)
- Paul Stamets: Psilocybin Mushrooms & The Mycology of Consciousness (Psychedelic Science, 2017)
- 6 ways mushrooms can save the world (TED, 2008)
Explore more info with a membership (any level)
🧑 Extended profile information
📈 In-depth psychedelic reports (Sprout & Tree)
🪄 Weekly psychedelic research & implementation newsletter (free)