Chris Timmerman is a postdoc at Imperial College London. His research is mostly focussed on DMT.
Christopher ‘Chris’ Bernhard Timmerman Slater hails from Santiago, Chile, where he obtained a BSc in Psychology and subsequently obtained his Neuroscience MSc in Bologna, Italy. He is currently a postdoc at Imperial College London, leading a project focusing on the effects of DMT in the human brain and experience, while also exploring their application for mental health conditions.
You can also find him on Twitter.
He is a scientific advisor to Entheon.
Notable Research Papers
- Neural correlates of the DMT experience assessed with multivariate EEG (Timmermann et al, 2019)
- DMT models the near-death experience (Timmermann et al., 2018)
- LSD modulates effective connectivity and neural adaptation mechanisms in an auditory oddball paradigm (Timmermann et al., 2017)
In our database you will also find him as an author on more papers.
- Chris Timmermann – Dynamic Transitions Of Consciousness: An EEG Study Using DMT (Breaking Convention, 2019)
- Christopher Timmermann – The Neurophenomenology of the DMT State (ParadigmLost Symposium by APRA, 2018)
Explore more info with a membership (any level)
🧑 Extended profile information
📈 In-depth psychedelic reports (Sprout & Tree)
🪄 Weekly psychedelic research & implementation newsletter (free)