Andrew R Gallimore is a computational neurobiologist, pharmacologist, and chemist with a deep interest in psychedelics (DMT). He has written the book Alien Information Theory and published a Master Course on Psychedelics and the Brain. He is currently based at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology in Japan.
From his bio: “Dr. Andrew Gallimore is a computational neurobiologist, pharmacologist, chemist, and writer who has been interested in the neural basis of psychedelic drug action for many years and is the author of a number of articles and research papers on the powerful psychedelic drug, N,N-dimethyltryptamine (DMT) and its effects on the brain and consciousness. He recently collaborated with DMT pioneer Dr. Rick Strassman, author of DMT: The Spirit Molecule, to develop a pharmacokinetic model of DMT as the basis of a target-controlled intravenous infusion protocol for extended journeys in DMT space. His current interests focuses on DMT as a tool for gating access to extradimensional realities and how this can be understood in terms of the neuroscience of information. He currently lives and works in Japan.”
Notable Research Papers
- A Model for the Application of Target-Controlled Intravenous Infusion for a Prolonged Immersive DMT Psychedelic Experience (Gallimore & Strassman, 2016)
- Restructuring consciousness -the psychedelic state in light of integrated information theory (Gallimore, 2015)
In our papers database you will also find him as an author.
In Alien Information Theory, he proposes that DMT could be our gateway to a deeper layer of reality.
He has given many talks:
- Andrew Gallimore – Towards a DMaTrix machine: DMT for communication with alien intelligences (Breaking Convention, 2019)
- Dr Andrew Gallimore – Using the Neuroscience of Information to Understand Reality – Effects of DMT (Breaking Convention, 2019)
- Andrew Gallimore – Talking with Aliens: DMT and the Search for Extradimensional Intelligence (Psychedelic Shine, 2017)
- Dr Andrew Gallimore – What Is It Like to be a Machine Elf? (Breaking Convention, 2015)
His other media includes:
- Dr. Andrew Gallimore – Accessing High-dimensional Intelligence through DMT (Psychedelics Today, 2019)
Explore more info with a membership (any level)
🧑 Extended profile information
📈 In-depth psychedelic reports (Sprout & Tree)
🪄 Weekly psychedelic research & implementation newsletter (free)
Psychedelic Neuroscience Master Course
This one-man show on YouTube will teach you about the neuroscience of psychedelics. It aims to be the most detailed and comprehensive account of the neurobiological action of psychedelic molecules on the brain.