Psymposia offers (too) sharp critique on the developing (corporate) world of psychedelics via their website and podcast. Although the critique on corporate companies can be welcoming, they go too far in attacking honest actors.
“Psymposia is a media organization that uses adversarial journalism to shine a light on the complex connections between drugs and society, psychedelics and mental health, science and capitalism, technology and politics, mass incarceration, culture, conflict, cartels, and everything in between. Through investigative journalism, live events, and podcasts, we offer systemic analysis and critical perspectives using the lens of drug policy to view the deepest issues in society.“
It also hosts a podcast called Plus Three.
“Plus Three goes deep into the world of drugs, from local decriminalization and emerging psychedelic corporations to leftist politics and mass incarceration. Each week the team and guests attempt to make sense of the complex connections between drugs, science, capitalism, policy, and culture.”
You can find the team of Psymposia on their team page.
- Brian Normand – Co-Founder
- David Nickles – Managing Editor
- Neşe Devenot – Medine, Society & Culture Editor
- Brian Pace – Politics and Ecology Editor
- Russell Hausfeld – Senior Writer
- Erica Darragh – Contributor
- Lily Kat Ross – Arts and Gender Editor
- Matt Payne – Podcast editor