Field Trip is a company that offers psychedelic therapies. It has several locations (US/CA) that provides ketamine-assisted therapy. It has raised $19.5M in Series A & B funding rounds.
In March 2021, Field Trip announced it closed a bought deal short form prospectus offering at a value of $76 million.
“Field Trip Health is a new kind of mental wellness company. We offer a deeply human experience that combines the science of psychedelic medicine with personal psychotherapy and wellness practices. Our doctors and therapists are disrupting the mental health landscape and redefining the way we approach depression and mental health issues.”
The company is working on a variety of different arms related to psychedelics. This included a clinic, app, and original research. The latter is now working on FT-104, a patentable molecule (phase I planned in Q3 2021). By developing a new molecule, they may be able to sidestep the legal hassles associated with (known) psychedelics. In a mini-interview with Psilocybin Alpha, the company says the drug will have a half-life of 1/3rd (so about 1,5-2 hours) compared to psilocybin and can be administered orally or via injection.
Since October 2020 the company is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE). The company was also funded (in part) by Synaptic Ventures.
Heroic Hearts has partnered with Field Trip to raise awareness and provide insurance-covered ketamine treatment at Field Trips clinics.
They recently also launched an app to be used during a trip, called trip.
- Joseph del Moral – Founder & CEO
- Ronan Levy – Founder & Executive Chairman
- Hannan Fleiman – Founder & President of Healthcare Practice
- Mujeeb Jaffeir – Founder & President
- Ryan Yermus – Founder & Chief Clinical Officer
- Nathan Bryson – CSO
- Amardeep Manhas – CTO
- Andrew Weil – advisor
- Field Trip Health Ltd. Announces Participation in a MAPS-sponsored Multi-Site Study of MDMA-Assisted Therapy to Treat Eating Disorders (press release, January 2021)
- Field Trip Health Ltd. and WHOOP announce partnership to measure effect of psychedelic therapies on physiology and mental health (press release, November 2020)
- Field Trip Health Ltd. Prepares to Enter Oregon Market following the Passage of Measure 109 in Oregon, Creating the First Legal Market for Psilocybin Services (press release, November 2020)
- Field Trip Health Ltd. Provides Update on FT-104, Its Next Generation Psychedelic Molecule in Development (Psilocybin Alpha, October 2020)
- Field Trip Health Ltd. Continues Expansion With Psychedelic-Enhanced Therapy Center in Chicago (press release, October 2020)
- Heroic Hearts Project and Field Trip Health Ltd. enter into a strategic relationship to increase legal psychedelic therapy access for military veterans in North America (press release, October 2020)
- Field Trip Adds Acclaimed Physician, Dr. Andrew Weil, to Medical Advisory Board (press release, October 2020)
- Field Trip Health, Another Psychedelic Therapy Company, Goes Public (Forbes, October 2020)
- Field Trip Health Ltd. Completes Reverse Take-Over Transaction and Prepares for Listing on the Canadian Securities Exchange (press release, October 2020)
- Field Trip Psychedelics Inc. Announces Successful GLP Synthesis, Results From Initial Preclinical Testing for FT-104, its First Molecule in Development (press release, September 2020)
- Newton Energy Corporation Announces Definitive Agreement with Field Trip Psychedelics Inc. (press release, August 2020)
- Field Trip Psychedelics Inc. Announces Closing of $11.0 million Financing, Entry into Amalgamation Agreement with Newton Energy Corporation (press release, August 2020)
- On Your Next Psychedelic Journey, Let an App Be Your Guide (WIRED, August 2020)
- Guided ketamine trip therapy clinic opening in NYC this month (NYPost, August 2020)
- ‘Canada’s first psychedelic-enhanced psychotherapy centre’ changing how we treat depression (Global News, June 2020)
- Toronto’s first psychedelic therapy clinic is open. We gave it a try (Now Toronto, May 2020)
- Interview with Ronan Levy, Founder of Field Trip Health (Psilocybin Alpha, April 2020)
- Field Trip Psychedelics Inc. Announces Closing of Oversubscribed Series A Financing (press release, February 2020)
- A shroom field trip to nowhere? (Science Line, January 2020)
- The world’s first magic mushroom research center is launching in Jamaica (Quartz, September 2019)
B2B B2C Drug Discovery Clinic
Topics of Interest
Explore more company info with a Tree membership
📰 Weekly newsletter about the business of psychedelics
📈 Extended company information (analyst view, fundraising, revenue numbers)
🪄 Priority company page updates