Ceruvia Lifesciences are researching, developing and manufacturing novel psychedelic compounds for the treatment of hard-to-treat disorders including headache disorders and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
Ceruvia Lifesciences was founded by Carey Turnbull who has contributed more than $30 million to psychedelic research, is a board member at the Usona Institute and President of the Heffter Research Institute. Since 2015, Ceruvia has been conducting their research into using psychedelics to treat cluster headaches, migraines and OCD from Yale School of Medicine.
Ceruvia has developed two novel psychedelic compounds: SYNP-101 (synthetic psilocybin) and BOL-148 ( a non-psychedelic LSD derivative). The company were the first to produce a non-psychedelic LSD derivative in compliance with EU and US regulatory standards. Currently, Ceruvia is set to begin a Phase II clinical trial exploring the potential of their synthetic psilocybin for the treatment of OCD.
- Carey Turnbull – Chief Executive Officer
- Kathleen Monroe – Chief Operations Officer
- Judy Ashworth – Clinical & Regulatory Strategy
- Jeanne Bonelle – Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls & Quality Assurance
- Eric Galia – Project Lead
- Shayne Gad – Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Bob Jesse – Advisor
- Yale School of Medicine
- NYU Langone’s Department of Psychiatry
- Jefferson University Hospital
- Hannover Medical School
- UNC Eschelman School of Medicine
B2B Investor Biotech Drug Discovery
Explore more company info with a Tree membership
📰 Weekly newsletter about the business of psychedelics
📈 Extended company information (analyst view, fundraising, revenue numbers)
🪄 Priority company page updates