Clusterbuster is a non-profit that supports research for better treatments and a cure while advocating to improve the lives of those struggling with cluster headaches.
Clusterbuster’s was founded in 2002 by Bob Wold after he noticed his cycle of cluster headaches were interrupted after self-experimenting with LSD. Since its founding, Clusterbusters has helped countless people with cluster headaches better their symptoms through research and advocacy.
From their website:
“This corporation has been organized to operate exclusively for charitable and educational purposes, including, but not limited to the following:
- To help its’ members find solutions to problems that exist as a result of cluster headaches.
- To educate its members about cluster headaches.
- To inform its members about research involving cluster headaches.
- To provide its members with resource materials to read and view involving cluster headaches.
- To encourage, participate in and fund research into the causes of cluster headaches.
- To encourage, participate in and fund research into treatments for alleviating the pain and various symptoms of cluster headaches.
- To encourage, participate in and fund research into finding a cure for cluster headaches.”
Explore more company info with a Tree membership
📰 Weekly newsletter about the business of psychedelics
📈 Extended company information (analyst view, fundraising, revenue numbers)
🪄 Priority company page updates