Roadmap of Blossom
"Roads?! Where we're going We don't need roads!!!" - Dr. Emmett Brown
Painting in the psychedelics field
Mapping, understanding, connecting
Blossom was founded with the mission to make information about psychedelics more widely available. To this purpose, this website and other projects aim to spread knowledge about psychedelics far and wide.
The ultimate goal is seeing psychedelics being widely available for the treatment of mental health disorders and assistance of self-development. It's our understanding that this field will revolutionize how we both help people, and expand our knowledge of the world.
We aren't there yet. When Van Gogh was painting the Almond Blossom, he had to start at the trunk of the tree. From there he could work his way up the branches, ending at the blossoming flowers. Blossom also has to start at the trunk, working our way up to fill in the beautiful details as we progress.
Please use this page as a place to look at our draft book, our sketches of future branches and eager possibility. The branches are not set in stone. So do send us an email to shine your light on future developments.
Now, onto the sketching pad.
Epistemic status: highly likely
- Promote Blossom Pro & add 2 features ▼ 0/2
- Add more papers, people, companies, books ▼ +10/200, +2/30, +2/30, +1/300
- Add new book section/website ▼
- Cooperate with other psychedelic database projects ▼
- Add .pdf download of 'psychedelics and ...' page(s) ▼
- Update/Publish About Page ▼
- Add featured/highlighted option (paid by person offering course) ▼
- Finish first draft of card texts ▼
- Draft design of cards (both sides) ▼
- Find printer (costs) ▼
Make Blossom Sustainable
Blossom is free to use and will always be.
Supporting Blossom makes this possible. When you support Blossom for €20/month, you get access to our downloadable files, influence over the direction of our 'psychedelics and ...' pages, and future projects.
Our vision is that psychedelics can be used worldwide to better the lives of as many as 450 million people who suffer from mental health problems. Our information hopes to make that vision come to life just a little faster.
The Next Three Months
Epistemic status: likely
- Ask companies for contributions ▼
- Add more context & notes to papers ▼ 10/100
- Add more search functions to papers ▼
- Add at least 3 more 'psychedelics and ...' pages ▼ 0/3
- Cooperate with others on 'psychedelics and ...' pages ▼
- Add top 10-ish lists of papers on XYZ ▼
- Add more info for researchers ▼
- Add CE/CME/other credits to info cards ▼
Psychedelics Directory & Psychedelics Protocol
- Continue or axe ▼
- Launch before gift-season ▼
- Have Theta-version tested before end of November ▼
Epistemic status: possible
- Gather an advisory board ▼
- Declare a victor over the backlog ▼
- Quotation helper ▼
The part of the trunk already painted
- Made a searchable database of psychedelics papers, people, companies
- Added papers, people, companies, books 120, 90, 210, 20
- Kept track of news & researchJan 2020
- Published weekly newsletter July 2020
- Listed all known courses, updates 1-2x p/m 43
- Sorting options by Where, When, Costs
- Started directory of guides, coaches, clinics
- Listed all known in The Netherlands 20+