CaaMTech is a psychedelic drug research company that aims to develop novel tryptamines through fundamental scientific research.
“CaaMTech is the foremost drug discovery and lead optimization company focused on engineering psychedelic drugs that meet the standards of modern medicine. CaaMTech is improving the health and happiness of humankind by creating and optimizing psychedelic compounds and formulations through rigorous science and continuous innovation.”
Preventing bad trips is one of their stated goals (see the Vice article below). The focus here is on ‘aeruginascin’ which is one of the lesser known tryptamines in magic mushrooms.
- Andrew Chadeayne – Founder & CEO
- Davis Wuolle – Technology & Marketing
- Jon Cooper – Board Member
- Patent Combining Psychedelics With Cannabinoids Allowed by USPTO (press release, February 2021)
- Scientists are Trying to Redesign Magic Mushrooms so You Never Have a Bad Trip (Vice, March 2020)