Mydecine (Mydecine Innovations Group Inc.) is the parent organization of Mindleap, Mydecine Health Sciences, and NeuroPharm.
In July 2020 they have partnered with Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC) to initiate clinical trials for microdosing MDMA/psilocybin formulations. They are also planning to study the use of psilocybin (-assisted therapy) for PTSD in veterans. On which they have also filed a patent (October 2020).
“Leveraging partnerships with scientific, medical, military, and clinical organizations, Mydecine is at the forefront of psychedelic medicine.”
Mydecine raised $13.8 million following the closure of a bought-deal public offering in February 2021. In December 2021, the company raised U$4.4 million through a non-brokered private placement.
The company are raised on the NEO exchange under the ticker MYCO.
- Joshua Bartch – Director, CEO, Co-Founder
- Damon Michaels – Director, COO, Co-Founder
- Rob Roscow – CSO, Co-Founder
- Jim Gunning – CMO
- Michael Connolly – CCO
- Robin Carhart-Harris – Scientific Advisor
- David Erritzoe – Scientific Advisor
- Catching Up with the Psychedelic Entourage Effect: Part 2 – Mydecine Innovations Group (PSR, December 2020)
- Mydecine Innovations Group Announces Filing of Provisional Patent for the Treatment of PTSD with Psilocybin (Psilocybin Alpha, October 2020)
- Mydecine Innovations Group Adds Dr. Robin Carhart-Harris and Dr. David Erritzoe to Scientific Advisory Board (press release, August 2020)
- Mydecine™ Launches World’s First Natural-Sourced cGMP Psilocybin for Global Research, Sales, and Distribution Enterprise (press release, August 2020)
- Mydecine Innovations Group Featured in Forbes for the First-Of-Its-Kind Clinicals Using Psilocybin Therapy For PTSD (August 2020)
- First-Of-Its-Kind Clinical Trial To Study Psychedelic Treatments For PTSD In Veterans (Forbes, August 2020)
- Mydecine Innovations Group Inc. Announces NeuroPharm Inc. Commences PTSD Clinical Trial Initiative With Leading European Research Institute (Press Release, July 2020)
- Mydecine Innovations Group Inc. Signs Definitive Agreement for Acquisition of NeuroPharm Inc. Positioned as a Leader in the Development of Psychedelic Treatments for the Betterment of Veterans (Press Release, July 2020)
Explore more company info with a Tree membership
📰 Weekly newsletter about the business of psychedelics
📈 Extended company information (analyst view, fundraising, revenue numbers)
🪄 Priority company page updates